-->

Lovely April

Some of the pictures I made this moth. Yep that's the introduction-thingy.


My old, kind of torn panty. Felt like wearing it again. It is actually really ugly and I don't
wear it outside the house but it just reminds me of "old times".  Kind of nostalgic.




Me twirling around and photographing with a low shutter so you can see
the movement and the sunlight.

I really like this one.

Just a dark room and the only light is a little window.

Material and hair.

A dirty window and clouds in a dark room.

My eye and shadows. This looks pretty intense, I don't know why and how.

This looks like a dream. A girl, a blurry perspective.
Made with a slow shutter, again.

It's a cup of cake.

My "Heart of stuff" photographed with a slow shutter.

I like this quote. A lot.

Round sunglasses.


Me with the monochrome effect on my camera.

An old filmcamera, bought at a flee market (it doesn't work by the way), with a dusty lens.

I'm watching you.

I really like this one. I look really random and like me. 

Okay, that's it for this post.
Have an awesome week!
Love & Inspire,
Isabel





0 LOVELY DOTS:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome