-->

The Story So Far | PART II


 IN MY FIRST THE STORY SO FAR I UPDATED YOU ON MY SUMMER THINGS....
Now I am going to update you on my autumn/fall things. Once upon a time there was a girl
with pink hair, a love for dark clothing and Roald Dahl books. That describes me the best right
now. I am in love with my pink hair. And kids are too, apparently. A little girl came up to me
shouting how cool my hair was. How cute is that? Also, if you know me you know that I love
Roald Dahl books. He is one of my favorite writers. Recently I've been reading his Complete
Short Stories, Volume 2. Some of the stories are so morbid and weird. I love it.


Vampire Weekend. One of my absolute favorite bands. Their music is brilliant! I've been
listening to my Contra LP non-stop. Also, their LP cover is so so so nice and super tumblr hipsterish.
If you want to hear me blab about rock music, you can check out this video. 

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UPTO?

Have an amazing week!
Love & Inspire,
Isabel




0 LOVELY DOTS:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome