-->

Black Is The New Black|STYLE

"HI,

My name is Isabel & I wear too much black..."


This look on LOOKBOOK.

What better way to procrastinate then making an outfit picture, right? (Oops.)
As I said in my blogger profile  "and I wear too much black". And that is
as much a fact as that a little black dress won't go out of style.
The first way to get rid of a problem is admitting that you have on, right?
(Although I'm not sure that I want to get rid of it...)
"Hi, my name is Isabel and I wear too much black.
But black, for me, will always be the new black...

JUMPER: vintage, FAUX FUR: vero moda, SHOES: sasha, SKINNY JEANS:
the sting, EARRINGS: Monki, NECKLACE: h&m

LOVE & INPSIRE,
Isabel



2 LOVELY DOTS:

 

Meet The Blog

DOT, 5 years old, created on a summer day of boredom in August, fed with stories and pictures about life, growing up, thoughts and more.

CONTACT

For business, a chat, a comment or a ramble:

isabeldotblog@hotmail.com

LOVIN' THE BLOG?

MEET THE AUTHOR

ISABEL VALENTINE 18, thinker, writer of many things, creator & student. I am a lover of late nights, but a hater of early mornings. I live for traveling and amazing moments. I try to shed positivity on this world with my words, which includes my blog and my videos. "DOT" is my virtual outlet. Welcome